This book summarizes the major sufferings of the Palestinian women who are living under the Israeli occupation, and whose basic rights are conitnuously violated by this occupation.
It sheds the light on the women’s social, economic and health status, and how suffering is imposed and aggravated by the occupation; all in a concise, simple, academic and interactive style. It is available in both Arabic and English.
|>> Click to Download the Full Book (112 pages, 9.5 MB)|
– Title: The Suffering of the Palestinian Woman under the Israeli Occupation
– Prepared by: Hasan Ibhais, Sami Al-Salahat and Mariam Itani
– Edited by: Dr. Mohsen Mohammad Saleh
– Published in: 2009 (1st Edition)
– Physical details: 112 pages, 17*21 cm, paperback
– Price: 4 $
>> Click to Download the Full Book (112 pages, 9.2 MB)
This series is a rich interactive documentation of the Palestinian suffering under the Israeli occupation. It focuses on the Israeli violations of the Palestinians’ basic human rights. This series is also distinguished with academic, well documented, comprehensive, concise, and graphically-supported, It is published (& ongoing publication) in both Arabic and English Languages. Click to Download the Arabic Full Book (121 pages, 9.7 MB)
Leave A Comment